The purpose of Code of Conduct & Ethics (the “Code”) is to conduct the business of the Company and its subsidiaries by the applicable laws, regulations, rules and with the highest standard of ethics and values. The matters covered in this Code are of utmost importance to the employees and other stakeholders of the Company.
All the employees of Stancor (Full-timers, Consultants, Part-Timers, Interns etc.) Every employee shall be duty-bound to follow the provisions of the Company Code in letter and spirit. Any instance of non-compliance of any of the provisions shall be a breach of ethical conduct and shall be viewed seriously by the Company.
Accordingly, the employees are expected to read and understand the Code and uphold these standards in their business dealings and activities.
Provision has been made for employees to be able to report in confidence and make any protected disclosure under the Company’s Whistle Blower Policy arising out of unethical behavior, actual or suspected, fraud or violation of the company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policy.
Employees are expected to work to exceed the following code of ethics and principles. They should seek the commitment of their supervisor/manager in implementing the code and should seek to achieve widespread acceptance of the code amongst fellow employees. Employees should raise any matter of concern of an ethical nature with their immediate supervisor/manager or another senior colleague, irrespective of whether it is explicitly mentioned in the code.
Employees should act professionally by:
• Conducting all their dealings/ interactions in a manner that will protect and enhance Stancor name and reputation at all times.
• Seeking to uphold and enhance the standing of the profession within and outside the organisation.
• Maintaining the highest possible standards of integrity in their internal & external business relationships.
• Rejecting any business practice that may be deemed improper (i.e. not in line with the Company Code of Ethics or in contravention of any other local policies or laws).
• Never using their authority for personal gain for themselves or their immediate family or friends.
• Encouraging/Developing the highest possible professional competence amongst those who they are responsible for.
• Enhancing the stature and effectiveness of the organization by acquiring and I am maintaining high levels of professional skills.
• Using the resources, they are responsible for to provide the maximum benefit to Company.
• Complying with both the local legal regulations (letter and spirit) of the place where they operate.
• Complying with contractual obligations.
In applying these principles, employees should follow the guidelines below:
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.