You are a graduate constantly looking to develop your expertise and skills and put them into practice? Then our trainee program is exactly what you're looking for.
In what areas are trainee programs on offer?
For every job vacancy we believe is suitable for a university or technical college graduate, we have a trainee program. Visit our job market and see what vacancies we have for graduate at the moment. You'll find an address to apply to and possibly a deadline for the application. This post will be your first port of call on your professional journey.
What does a typical trainee program look like?
The program usually take 12 months. The following are integral parts of it:
- Intensive introductory weeks to get to know the company and all its operations.
- Program with longer stints in departments to which your future job has an internal customer or supplier relationship.
- Information events to become familiar with the corporation.
- Events to promote networking between the interns (i.e. visits to external customers).
- Seminars and training courses to prepare for technical and management roles.
- Intensive preparation in the area you'll be working in later on (e.g. production, maintenance, quality control, marketing, sales or controlling).
As an intern you'll be trying out and improving your skills in practice. Qualified seminars and training courses will help you to develop your social and communication skills. By talking to your mentor and other interns you'll be focusing on the future – your own and Stancor's.
Together with us.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.